Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Kitchen Cushions

I've been busy scouting out the internet searching for nursery ideas. We're expecting a new little one in a few months and I'm all excited to once again be designing a nusery.

In the process of doing so, I've happened upon some awesome kitchen cushions. For months now I've searched the local stores high and low trying to find something to match my kitchen. I love Pottery Barn's style, but nothing just really struck me as "I HAVE to have those." Well, I came across some yesterday on a site called http://www.save-on-crafts.com/ They are adorable, but at $29 each and I need 6, that's a lot of money... Yowza..... So, for now, here are the pictures of them and at some point, maybe I'll become creative enough to try to hack them.

























No comments:

Post a Comment