Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Linky Finds

Today was day two of the linky party, but it was hosted by Rhoda over at Southern Hospitality

Her focus was on the Christmas Vignettes. I absolutely loved looking through everyone's links, but found the following items as my favorites (click on the blog name & you'll be linked directly to the blog):

The Adventures of Nick and Jessica had an awesome Rustic Glam Christmas vignette, but I fell in love with the idea of the lights behind the picture frame. This is just so simple & shabby chic... LOVE IT!! I've been afraid of hanging my Swarovski holdiay ornament collection this year because of our son running around like crazy. Maybe this might be a way to showcase them... I may just try & see...





Another inspiring idea I found via the link to Unskinny Boppy. The dining room table boasted a beautiful dough bowl of lights and ornaments. I immediately told my hubby that I found an idea to use our dough bowl. Then he wanted to know if I was going cut a notch in it and now, I'm just not so sure... But regardless, I love this idea and may try to find a way to do this using battery operated lights instead. Thanks for the inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment