Saturday, September 19, 2009

House Quiz....

Okay - so what do you do when you have a sleeping one year old, a husband at work, a house to be cleaned, $20.00 worth of purchases at Goodwill and two cans of spray paint??


The answer??? Spray paint your Goodwill purchases of course!!! ha ha ha

Here's some idea as to what my day has entailed so far....

Before - this is some sort of hand-carved tray I found for $3 at Goodwill.


After: What a difference!


Before - these are wholesale type primitive style trowels. I thought they would go perfect on my kitchen wall cabinet.


After - Right again!


So here are the pictures of my kitchen. It's always a work-in-progress project. At some point we'd like to get new flooring, new countertops, a sliding glass door, new windows, curtains, new appliances (which we desparately need) and rid of the large over the refrigerator cabinet. But for now, it works well for us.




No comments:

Post a Comment